You can use an CSV File to import Users, passwords and description into your running LDAP. You have to take care about following things:
- CSV File
- Tab-separated values (for example: Microsoft Excel Tab delimited Text)
- delete the first line (if not it will also be imported as the first User)
- Employee number
- Employee type
- Work phone
- Home phone
- Mobile phone
To import the users list:
- Choose Create > Import Users.
- Tick Overwrite duplicate accounts if you wish to replace the duplicate accounts with the one exists in the users list.
- Click Browse and select the file of the users list. After the file is selected, the preview region will show the list of imported users. Users with abnormal status will not be imported.
- Click Upload to create the user account
More information in the Synology Help Document
Invalid syntax in file. Double quotation marks placed incorrectly. Please check the below field: